- REDUCED PRICE TO 350,000 euros July 2016
- Equestrian property
- 3 bedroom house
- 2 bedroom gite
- Outdoor manege
- Land extending in all to about 3.25 ha
A beautifully restored 3 bedroom farmhouse, along with an equally well renovated 2 bedroom gite, extensive equestrian facilities and wonderful elevated views. The two properties - fully centrally heated and double glazed - are set at the edge of a pretty village and benefit from superb quality riding. The neighbouring village is hosting an endurance riding final.
* Covered Terrace (3m x 5m) with tiled floor * Garden Terrace (40m²) * Kitchen (7.25m x 5.5m) with wooden floor, beamed ceiling, fireplace, fitted wall and base units, oven, hob with extractor hood over and dishwasher * Living room (4m x 5.5m) with wooden floor and beamed ceiling * Rear lobby - with tiled floor, exposed stone walls, stairs to first floor and steps down to Bedroom 1 * Boiler room * Bathroom (3m x 3.5m) with tiled floor, fully tiled walls, bath, shower and wash hand basin * Bedroom 1 (3.5m x 5m) with tiled floor, exposed stone walls, beamed ceiling and glazed doors to terrace First floor * Landing / Study (6m x 4m) with wooden floor, beamed ceiling and part exposed stone walls * Cloakroom - with WC and wash hand basin * Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 5m) with built in cupboards, exposed stone walls, beamed ceiling and part glazed door with external stairs down to terrace * Master Bedroom 3 (7.5m x 5m) with beamed ceiling, wooden floor, two walk in wardrobes (5.5m² & 6.75m²) and en suite bathroom * En suite bathroom (2m x 3m) with wooden floor, roll top bath, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
* Kitchen / Dining room (6m x 6m) with tiled floor, exposed stone walls, fitted units, sink, oven and hob with extractor hood over * Central lobby (2m x 3m) with tiled floor and exposed stone walls * Bedroom 1 (4.5m x 5m) with exposed stone walls, tiled floor and French windows to gravelled parking * Bedroom 2 (3m x 5m) with exposed stone walls and tiled floor * Bathroom (3.5m x 2m) with tiled floor, tiled walls, shower, WC and wash hand basin
* Garage / Workshop (7.5m x 5m) with concrete floor, up and over door and boiler room off * Gravelled parking area * Garden - with mature shrubs and trees
* Stable block (19m x 3.5m) with tack room, 3 stables and foaling box * Hay barn (10m x 4.5m) recently constructed, with concrete floor * Field shelter * Round pen (18m diameter) with fibre / sand base * Outdoor school (15m x 25m) fully railed with sand base 3.25ha (over 8 acres) of good quality pasture - of which 1ha (2.5 acres) is around the property and the remainder in two parcels nearby.
IMPORTANT NOTES For further information on this or other properties, please email us at overseas(at)guysherratt.co.uk or call us on +44 (0)1598 710134. For details of other properties on our site, please go to www.guysherratt.co.uk For the avoidance of doubt, the agency fees are included in the price quoted and where we work with other agents in France, they share part of their fee with us, so there are no additonal costs for our involvement in the process. The price quoted in the details excludes Notary costs and you should allow about 6.5% for these costs which include legal costs, Registration charges and Stamp Duty. Please note: All room sizes are approximate and the information has been supplied by the agents with whom we work. Every effort has been made to ensure that the details and photographs are accurate and in no way misleading. No warranties are given or implied and the information contained within these details on this property, or any other that we are marketing, does not form part of a contract.
Property Ref: F617-298