- Beautifully restored 3 bedroom detached house
- Two main reception rooms and a fitted kitchen
- Two en-suite bedrooms on the first floor (currently used for B&B)
- Rustic garden room
- Large barn presently using two stables but could be converted for a gite, subject to planning permission
- Several barns and ruins with potential for further accommodation, subject to permission
- Scope to renovate an area that would be ideal for a pool
- Approximately two acres of grounds and paddocks and a field shelter, ideal for ponies.
- Scope for further stables in the large barn instead of converting it.
- Very useful polytunnel - SMALLHOLDING potential
This lovingly restored home is situated near the Nantes/ Brest canal, and is surrounded by Christmas tree fields. It is only a very short drive into the nearby town of Chateauneuf-Du-Faou, and about 500 metres from the canal where a 15 minute stroll along the banks would also take you into chateauneuf. The property is ideal for those with dogs and horses - as it has paddocks and a field shelter on approximately 2 acres, as well as two large indoor stables within a very large barn which also has the potential for more indoor stables. Alternatively, the barn (subject to planning permission) would make a fabulous gibe. Polytunnel. The main house has been recently renovated and comprises GROUND FLOOR Living room with large wood burner Dining room Small utility room Downstairs cloakroom ( wash hand basin and WC) Fully equipped kitchen with a wood burner and space for a table ( stable door leads out to a small courtyard area) FIRST FLOOR Bedroom one with en-suite ( shower WC and wash hand basin )and walk-in wardrobe Bedroom two with en-suite (shower, WC and wash hand basin) and walk-in wardrobe SECOND FLOOR Two attic rooms, one currently being used as a bedroom, the second as a storage room. There is also a bathroom on this floor. ( bath, wash hand basin and WC) All rooms have oil central heating. The floors are a combination of flagstone and tiles and wooden floorboards - all original. Outside there are several barns and ruins,which, subject to planning permission, would make ideal extra living accommodation. There is also a beautiful rustic garden room, which is perfect for those summer evenings. Plus, a wonderful spot for an outdoor swimming pool area, which is in need of modernisation, close by, there is an old bread oven, which once renovated, would make an ideal BBQ area. Very useful polytunnel so could be ideal as a small holding as well. This lovely property is currently being run as a successful bed and breakfast, with two letting rooms. So there is the option of carrying on with the business or just as a family home.
Services and taxes
Property Ref: F960e-253