- Super 11 acre property with scope to house livestock, horses, alpacas etc
- 4 bedroom house with a stunning living room with windows on all four sides and a glass floor looking down to the fish below
- 2 bedroom self contained cottage
- Inground swimming pool with terrace and decking
- Large covered terraces for dining (nearly 900 sq ft)
- Enclosed garage of 500 sq ft and attached open storage of 1600 sq ft, suitable for stabling etc
- Vegetable plot and chicken run
- Level land running down to the river
- Fishing rights as well on the section bordering the land
- Scope to reopen canal which could provide income
The main house has been renovated with entertaining in mind, a superb reception room of over 1000 square feet (95m2) has windows on all four sides providing superb views in all directions, quite unique. A large fireplace with high performance wood burner and a tempered glass hatch providing views of the fish in the water below. - modern and well equipped kitchen (15m2) - 2 interlinked ground floor bedrooms (13 and 14m2) and a large shower room. - very generous 500 square foot utility room, ideal for storing preserves from the abundant fruit trees, boot or tack room etc. - generous master bedroom suite (50m2) with large shower room and a walk in dressing room. - office/bedroom 4 - house bathroom. - to the immediate exterior are 900 square feet of covered terraces providing diverse areas for dining and relaxing.
The guest accommodation is no less stylish with a superb open living room (28m2)with wood burner and a kitchenette and a mezzanine reading/ TV space. - two bedrooms (11 and 9m2) - shower room (4m2) - large covered terrace to sit and dine or enjoy a drink.
The large barn complex with tiled roof and wood cladding to the garage area provides plenty of space for vehicles, horses, tractors etc. The enclosed garage of 500 square feet with 1600 square feet of open sided storage. The pool area is behind the guest accommodation, at the time of taking the photographs the decking was being renewed to provide a wider space for relaxing. A Vegetable garden is well kept and provides all of the needs for the household. A chicken coop is no longer used but awaits its new tenants. Fruit trees and nut trees dot the land and provide generous annual harvests which the current owners exploit and derive much pleasure from. Most of the land is grazing land, it is sunny and open with trees offering shade for animals and as it touches the river in parts is green even in the driest summers. A carport at the entrance provides protection for 2 large vehicles. An altogether package offering a change of lifestyle potential.
Location, services and taxes
Location: About 3 minutes from Aurignac itself, a lovely medieval village with a hotel, bars, restaurants and shops. Supermarket soon to open. Services: Electricity, oil fired heating, septic tank, adjacent river with fishing rights. Taxes: DPE awaited, Taxe Fonciere 1700 euros pa
Property Ref: F803E